Since it’s almost Valentine’s Day, I thought I would list my favorite classic romance novels.
1. A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
2. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
3. Jane Erye by Charlotte Bronte
4. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
5. Scarlet Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy
6. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
7. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
8. A Farewell To Arms by Ernest Hemingway
9. Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare (All right. Technically it’s a play. But it’s still one of the greatest love stories of all times.)
10. Persuasion by Jane Austin
These are my choices. Which ones would you add? Please comment.