by Tamera Lynn Kraft
Veteran’s Day is November 11th. What better time is there to honor our veterans. Here are the ten ways to thank veterans for their service.
10. Visit a national park that commemorates veterans.
9. Fly the American flag.
8. Volunteer at a VA hospital.
7. Honor veterans in your church with special services.
6. Take a veteran or soldier to lunch.
5. Thank a veteran or soldier for his or her service.
3. Find a family of a soldier who is deployed and help however you can.
2. Donate to Honor Flight Network or another charity helping veterans.
1. Pray for active military and for our veterans.