It’s a-l-m-o-s-t here!
That’s right. Book THREE of the Appleton, WV Romantic Mystery series is almost ready to be shared with readers and fans of this series!
If you’ve read either the first book–Sabotaged Christmas, which recently finaled in the Book Excellence Contest–or the second book–Knight in Shining Apron, which released earlier this year–you’ll know how heartwarming and fun this series is.
And now UNDISCOVERED TREASURES is about to be released!
This month I want to share with you tidbits about this book and maybe even the first chapter.
Today, I thought I’d list a few phrases and sentences of what readers are saying about the Appleton, WV Romantic Mystery series. Here goes:
- Doesn’t the cover of Undiscovered Treasures just make you want to browse in this store?
- Some unexpected twists to curl up with! Good books for some thrills on a cold (or not so cold) winter night, give them a go–you won’t regret it.
- I love Carole’s books. Wonderful combinations of romance and mystery that makes for a really fun reads.
- Characters so real! Captures small-town business rivalries to perfection!
- I’ve fallen in love with Appleton and it’s quirky, fun, real characters.
I want to move to Appleton, West Virginia. Life is interesting there.
Tell me, do you love cozy mysteries?
Check out the series here: