I love to add a few decorations for each season. Autumn is one of my favorite times to add some seasonal décor because of all the rich colors. Only a few additions will make a big difference. Here’s 10 tips for Fall Decorating.
1. Use a tablecloth with Autumn colors such as brown, rust, orange, or burgundy to bring color to your dining area.
2. Make or buy an Autumn centerpiece for your table. Here’s a post on How to Make a Simple Fall Centerpiece that even someone with two left thumbs can do.
3. Use pumpkins, gourds, and pinecones for decoration accents around the house.
4. Use candles and accent pieces with Autumn colors.
5. Glue different color leaves onto a poster board making a collage of color. Then frame it and hang it in a prominent place.
6. Take a hike through the woods and take photographs of the leaves changing colors. Blow up and hang the best photograph.
7. Cut holes in the top of gourds and place flowers in them for unique vases.
8. Attach dried cornhusks to porch posts or set them on either side of your front door.
9. Add a few fall colors to your flower arrangements.
10 Hang an Autumn wreath on the door.