Here are my top 10 favorite reads for 2014. This year was tough, so many great reads. Some great novels didn’t get on the list this year. This list compiles books I read, not necessarily books published in 2014. Click on the links to read my reviews. I’ve also added a couple of Non-Fiction books at the end.
10. Love’s Sweet Beginnings by Ann Shorey
9. The Quaker and the Rebel by Mary Ellis
8. Dare to Love Again by Julie Lessman
7. Sidetracked by Brandilyn Collins
6. Surprised by Love by Julie Lessman
5. With Music in Their Hearts by Carole Brown
4. A Plain Man by Mary Ellis
3. The Taking by Dean Koontz
2. Singularity by Steven James.
1. Checkmate by Steven James
2. Washington’s Spies by Alexander Rose
3. Domestic Life in Virginia in the Seventeenth Century by Annie Lash Jester
5. The Author’s Guide to Marketing by Beth Jusino