Here’s a few rules to have a happy and fulfilled life. They are not the only ones. You can find the rest in the Bible.
10. Don’t worry so much. Most of what we worry about never happens.
9. Remember failure is an event, not a person.
8. Simplify your life. Keep what you need and what makes your life run smoothly. Give away the rest.
7. Remember that the story of your life is not about you. It’s about God in you.
6. Our lives are remembered by how we bless others.
5. If we don’t have anything worth dying for, we don’t have anything worth living for.
4. Love others enough to tell the truth.
3. Stay true to your convictions, but disagree agreeably.
2. God’s opinion is the only one that counts.
1. A life without God at the center is a wasted life.
So, can you think of any I missed. Leave a comment.