10. Visit a national park that commemorates veterans.
9. Fly the American flag.
8. Volunteer at a VA hospital.
7. Honor veterans in your church with special services.
6. Take a veteran or soldier to lunch.
5. Thank a veteran or soldier for his or her service.
4. Carry banners thanking the troops during parades and special events.
3. Find a family of a soldier who is deployed and help however you can.
2. Donate to Honor Flight Network or another charity helping veterans.
1. Pray for active military and for our veterans.