10. Hang your American flag in front of your house.
9. Play patriotic music.
8. Watch moment from 9/11/2001 caught on film. This link has some of those moments.
7. Read about the history and founding of the United States of America. A Patriot’s History of the United States by Larry Schweikart and Michael Allen is an excellant book I highly recommend.
6. Watch TV shows or listen to radio shows commemerating the day.
5. Write a letter to someone serving in the military or a card of encouragement to a soldier’s family.
4. Join others at courthouses at Noon all over America to pray.
3. Pray for the wisdom of leaders, the safety of citizens, and the salvation of the United States of America.
2. Pray for the salvation of the Muslim people.
1. Never forget!