Since some of us are doing the 50,000 Word Challenge, I thought this might be fun.
10. I broke a fingernail.
9. The phone rang, and I just had to answer it.
8. Playing Typing Mania on Facebook helps my typing skills.
7. I don’t have a comfortable chair, and my back hurts.
6. I have a comfortable chair, and I fell asleep.
5. I’m waiting for my inspiration to hit me.
4. I’m musing about my muse.
3. The dirty dishes in the sink are calling to me.
2. If I finish my novel and submit it to publishers, I might be rejected.
1. If I finish my novel, get it published, become a bestselling author, and have my picture on the cover of Time Magazine, I won’t have any privacy.
None of these reason (or excuses) hold water, so get busy and write.