Here’s 10 things you can do with your family on Easter Sunday to make it special.
10. Cook steaks on the grill. There’s nothing that says you have to have ham. Easter reminds us of Spring. So clean off that grill and use it.
9. Watch an Easter movie about Jesus with the family. This link shows some of my favorite.
8. If you have young children, watch a children’s Easter movie about Jesus. Here’s a link to some of my children’s favorites.
7. Go to a restaurant for Easter Dinner. This is especially good if you don’t like to cook.
6. Order Easter dinner. This is also a great option for those who don’t like to cook. Bob Evans and other restaurants are selling pre-cooked Easter dinners.
5. Go to the park and have an Easter egg hunt with real Easter eggs.
4. Spend the day in service to others. Serve Easter dinner at a homeless shelter.
3. Wear your best Easter outfit complete with hat.
2. Invite someone to dinner who doesn’t have a family.
1. Go to church. Whatever other plans you have, this is the most important thing you can do. Easter is about celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ after He died on the cross for our sins. If we don’t make the day about Him, what’s the point.
So what plans does your family have for making Easter special? Leave a comment.